Private Floral Arrangement Workshops
We're so thrilled to be offering private floral arrangement workshops this year!
From May to September, Sarah will bring buckets of fresh blooms to your location, plus all the supplies needed, and will guide you through a three hour session of playing with pretties. Perfect for stagettes and team-building activities, or just taking some time with your besties. We can do vase arrangements or hand held bouquets, you decide!
These workshops are designed with FUN as the top priority, and are geared towards anyone wishing to explore fresh, local cut flowers creatively. You don't have to be a floral designer or a florist! We'll talk about colour, texture, form, and how we grow all our lovelies.
- Workshops may be booked between May and September.
- We cannot book on Fridays or Saturdays (Sarah is busy on the farm those days, preparing and delivering CSAs, and hosting farm workshops).
- Locations must be within 1.5 hours of Vulcan (please check an online map, which will give you a drive time estimate).
- Locations must observe current government covid restrictions, ie: observe social distancing, wear masks, and gathering numbers within covid restrictions. See the government website for current restrictions.
- Workshops must be booked and confirmed via payment at least one week in advance. Please do not book unless you are certain this workshop is for you, as cancellations are hard on us during peak season.
- Cost is $125 +gst per participant. Participants may pay as a group, or individually.
Please note we cannot accommodate requests for specific flowers, however we can work within a colour palette. All of our flowers are fully seasonal, grown on our farm. We do not use chemical conditioners or hydrators on our flowers, and all blooms can be expected to last between 5 days and two weeks, depending on the flower.
Before booking, please contact us to confirm your date and time. After your date is confirmed, purchases may be completed here.
Thank you, we can't wait to meet you!