Inspired by The Masters: Floral Arrangement Workshops
Looking for the perfect stagette afternoon or team-building activity? Or maybe you just need to get out of the city with a friend... our floral arrangement workshops are the perfect way to unwind in the Albertan prairies.
You don't have to be a master floral designer to learn from the masters! Join us throughout the summer, as we draw inspiration from history's greatest floral painters to create our own beautiful masterpieces.
Using farm fresh flowers, we'll echo the beauty of still life paintings by our favourite masters, including Rachel Ruysch, Jan Davidsz de Heem, Severen Roesen, Gustav Courbet, Gabriele Munter, Maria van Oosterwyck, and Vincent Van Gogh.
Our 2.5 hour sessions include:
- A tour through our gardens.
- A wide selection of our sweetest flowers for your arrangements.
- A selection of vintage and thrifted complimentary vases to choose from.
- A one-hour tutorial led by Sarah.
- A still-life photo shoot of your arrangements, with a digital copy for you to keep and print at your convenience.
- Tea at the end of the workshop. This is when we admire each other's work and revel in the beauty of the prairies.
Our farm is located 15 minutes SE of Vulcan. Precise directions will be shared with guests in the weeks leading up to the workshops.
June 13th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
June 20th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
July 4th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
July 11th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
July 18th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
August 8th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
August 15th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
August 22nd - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
August 29th - 2:00pm to 4:30pm
*Please disregard "shipping" options when making this purchase*