Gift Certificates are a great way to share seasonal beauty any time of the year!
We offer fresh flowers from May to October, as well as floral arrangement workshops.
In the winter months, we offer dried pretties and garden consultations!
"What amount should I purchase?"
~ Our medium bouquets are $50, and delivery fees are $10 per
~ Workshops are $100 - $125 per guest
For more info about our fresh flowers and prices, visit our online store, which will go live in June.
Please read the info below before contacting us to purchase a Gift Certificate:
To redeem a Gift Certificate, customers may:
- Schedule a time to visit the farm, and redeem upon arrival.
- Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org re: what you would like to purchase, including a photo or scan of the certificate, and where you would like your flowers delivered.
- Our delivery range is Vulcan County, High River, Okotoks, and Calgary. Our delivery person will collect the gift certificate upon delivery (we require the certificate for the exchange).
OUR DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Vulcan County: Delivery Thursdays, or may be picked up from our farm Saturdays from noon to 4:00pm.
Calgary: Delivery Saturdays (within Calgary city limits) between 8am and 6pm.
Okotoks and High River: Delivery Fridays between 9am and 5pm.
It's important to note are farmers before florists, and as such we don't operate the same way standard florists do. We create bouquets according to seasonality and colour palettes, rather than specific blooms, and we can only deliver according to the above schedule.
To purchase a Gift Certificate, please CONTACT US with the following information:
- Your name
- The recipient's name
- The value of the certificate
- The address you would like the certificate sent to