Visit our Farm
Farm visits open in July! Details below.
We are a small, *seasonal* flower farm, with a very small team. We are open by ticket only, and are not open to the public on a daily basis.
Our farm is open to groups of ten or less, via prepurchased tickets, on Saturdays from July to September.
Visitors require a ticket, which may be exchanged for flowers and other products. Details below.
If the risk of covid-19 increases, we will of course update our seasonal plans accordingly.
Our Online Store will open in July.
July 17th to September 11th, 2021
WEATHER DEPENDENT. Saturdays, 12:00pm to 5:00pm. BY TICKET ONLY. Please read info below.
Saturday tours begin at 12:30pm. Sarah hosts one tour only each Saturday. Visitors arriving at other times may exchange tickets for products, and may join a tour if it's in progress. Otherwise visitors are only permitted to enter areas clearly marked via signage.
We are located 15 minutes SE of the Town of Vulcan. Following ticket purchase, precise directions will be shared.
$25 +gst per guest, ages 12 and up. Your receipt is your ticket.
Tickets must be purchased 24 hours prior to the date you wish to visit. Less than that, and we cannot guarantee we will see the transaction in time to accommodate you.
The value of your ticket will be redeemed in flowers or other products, as they are available (limited produce, eggs, soaps). When you buy a ticket, your are essentially making a deposit on $25 worth of our product. Product available for pick up will be listed on our "Buy Flowers" page starting in July.
After tickets are purchased (below), you will receive an emailed receipt, which will include directions. Once here, visitors are welcome to purchase additional product exceeding their ticket value.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY:
Because we are an open-air operation, and because we have plenty of space and very few "communal" work areas, we are a very LOW RISK destination. We also bleach our tools daily, and all our flowers are conditioned in bleached buckets filled with fresh, clean water. In most cases, between harvests and sales, ONE person has handled your flowers. We also wear gloves and practice extremely diligent hygiene habits. Because we have an immunocompromised family member, our house and private yard are strictly off limits to visitors.
And due to health and safety concerns, we CANNOT ACCEPT CASH. We accept debit and credit via our Square readers.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Your receipt is your ticket! Either bring a printed version with you, or be prepared to show us a digital version of it.
- WASHROOMS are currently unavailable on our farm. We recommend the A&W/Petro station in Vulcan.
- Please bring your own WATER, HATS, SUNSCREEN, SNACKS, HAND SANITIZER, and BUG SPRAY. For sanitary reasons, we cannot provide or "share" these items with the public. We know it would be great to offer visitors beverages and ice cream, and we're making those plans for the future! Due to covid-19 safety however, we will not be offering refreshments.
- Children under 12 MUST be supervised. We cannot allow little ones to freely roam our gardens. Every plant is important to us, and damage can cost us up to $50 in revenue per plant. Please respect our property.
- Photoshoots must be BOOKED SEPARATELY. See our Photoshoots page for more info.
- Outside dogs are NOT PERMITTED on our property. We have dogs and other animals on the farm, and work hard to keep them happy. Outside animals easily disrupt the lives of our critters.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- You will see a parking sign near the driveway, please park in the area indicated, along the side of the grassy road.
- On Saturdays, we also run our "Inspired by The Masters" floral arrangement workshops from 2pm to 4pm. These workshops are booked in advance, however those wishing to "drop in" may do so, if there is room in the workshop. The cost for these workshops is $125 per person.
- U-pick is NOT ALLOWED. Flowers available for sale are kept in our shop or cooler space, or will be available from our flower trailer on the property. DO NOT pick our flowers.
- Please maintain a distance of at least TWO METRES from all other visitors, and our staff.
The growing season comes with a lot of unpredictable weather. If the date of your visit looks stormy, or if you're unable to visit due to other concerns, please let us know within at least 5 hours of your visit, and we can reschedule.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET BELOW