Premium Membership ~ AGA Cut Garden Club
Annual memberships last from February 1st to October 31st, 2021
This premium annual membership to our Cut Garden Club includes:
For growers local to Vulcan and Calgary:
- Exclusive access to our best selection of seeds, available from February to April (20 packets per member).
- Exclusive access to our specialty spring seedlings, available in May* (10 plants per member).
- Spring garden planning tools and resources, such as design guides, supply lists, and useful reading lists.
- Exclusive seasonal access to weekly and monthly growing guides, articles, and videos authored and produced by Alberta Girl Acres owner, Sarah Adams.
- Monthly group Zoom question sessions
Cost: $250 + gst
*Seedlings will be available for pickup from our farm, or a specified pickup point in Calgary (tbd).
Our 2021 schedule:
From February to April our club will cover:
- Garden design and basic structural requirements
- Season extenders
- Seeds, seed sources
- Tools and suppliers
- Seed starting
- Direct winter sowing
- Pest mitigation
From May to June we will cover:
- Seedling care and troubleshooting
- Hardening off and potting up
- Companion planting
- Weed mitigation
- Storm mitigation
From July to August we will cover:
- Pest and disease control
- Harvesting stages and vase life
- Floral arranging
- Flower drying and preserving
From September to October we will cover:
- Seed harvesting
- Perennial planting
- Bulb planting
- Fall clean up
- Wreath making
- Putting beds to sleep for the season