EBOOK: Don't Panic: A Business Guide to Small Scale Cut Flower Farming: Year One
"I am quite certain this book will find a wider audience than those just interested in small scale flower, fruit, and produce production. It offers well presented information for any small business startup. Sarah's approach is so honest, friendly and engaging, and the book such a visual delight that many startups and small business owners will find it irresistible."
- Gary Linford, President & Program Director, ReGeneration Family Business Transitions, Inc.
Written from the perspective of Alberta Girl Acres' owner Sarah Adams, a communications and marketing professional who left it all behind to jump into the business of cut flower farming, DON'T PANIC: A Business Guide to Small Scale Cut Flower Farming details all the ins and outs of starting a small scale cut flower business.
This Ebook contains chapters such as "The Dream", "The Reality", "The Plan", "Branding and Key Messaging", "Communications, PR and HR", "Identifying Your Market", "Reaching Your Market (aka Marketing)", "Operations and Management", "Your Team and Allocating Labour", and more!
Designed to be accessible to growers new to small business, both near and far, whether just starting out, or reassessing an existing business. Enjoy!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS and TERMS OF SERVICE:
- This book is a PDF file, which can be opened via PDF reader apps such as Adobe Reader (Android, iOS: Free), Foxit Mobile PDF (Android, iOS: Free), Xodo PDF Reader (Android, iOS: Free), Bookari (Android, iOS: Free), Google Books (Android, iOS: Free) and others.
- Customers are responsible for promptly downloading this file following purchase.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring their OS is up to date. Outdated OS systems may not be able to open this file properly.
- No refunds or returns on this product.