Sales Attendant: Flower Trailer
Applications for this position are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!
Location: Granary Road (just Southwest of Calgary)
Start date: May 12th
End date: June 30th
This position may expand into a full-time summer position.
Shifts: Saturdays and Sundays, 9am to 5pm
We're looking for someone who is passionate about local flowers, reliable, responsible, and loves people! This position has the potential to expand into a full-time summer job with our upcoming, full scale flower market, and would be a great fit for a student looking to get a start in the local floral industry.
- Setting up bouquets and bunches each morning and rotating stock as needed.
- Handling sales and cash competently and responsibly.
- Providing accurate information to customers about our flowers and services.
- Closing and securing the trailer properly at the end of each day.
- Communicating regularly with Sarah (owner) re: inventory needs and customer inquiries.
- Keeping the trailer tidy.
- Being the shining face of our sweet little shop!
The ideal candidate is:
- Charismatic and great with people.
- A flower/gardening nerd!
- Punctual, responsible, and reliable.
This position requires applicants to have a driver's license and vehicle, or a committed ride to get to and from Granary Road each shift. Applicants who rely on a ride will be asked to provide contact information for the person who is planning to drive them, and that person will be asked to sign a form assuring us that they are committed to the arrangement. Our farm is over an hour away from this location, so last-minute shift change requests or no-shows are not options.
Applications for this position are now closed.